Thursday, May 14, 2009

Trials...


In life, trials are not new to us. We have been tested by how we deal with it and how we live in it. These are the things that made us strong as we are right now, it taught us to do better in things that we think we are not. That is why we can still survive in this life that is full of challenges and mysteries.

I've been hurt many times, though it may be a small things or not its already a big deal with me when it involves with my personality. I don't have that confidence that others has. I don't even believe in myself.

Time came that I need to be with myself alone. I studied from a University that is a miles away from my family. I have to train myself on how to live without them. I need to be strong. Challenges came into my life until I met the one that is always been there since I was born here on earth. And I would like you to know HIM. He is my God, our God the father. He never leave me.

I'm so thankful that I knew about Him. I was able to face my fears, love myself and let others love me. I was blessed with a good and true friends. They are my family when I need them. God always sees what we need. He will always provide.

Be thankful for having a trials because it will result you to become who you are. It will give you the strength that comes from God. Always remember that HE will never leave us. Trust in HIM and you will never fail. God bless us all! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment