Saturday, October 10, 2009

These Are The Ties That Bond


No one is ever born into this world alone but, the Lord our God connected us as one family.

Everyone has shared the bond of a family that no one can separate. My family better known as my loved ones. They were the ones who were the first to see me grow over the years. Your family, they're usually the first to help heal your hurts.

They are usually the ones who would put up with you despite your faults right to the very end, and no matter how many times you go astray (get lost) they always accept you into the bond again. I think of my family. No matter how many hateful things we did to one another or hateful words we shared when affliction came upon our lives we were the first and last ones there.

This reminds me of Jesus, my personal savior and eternal friend.But the only thing about Him is he'll be there to the end. I thank God for He just made our bond grow tight for the many disagreements that we have. I can't count on how many times we went our distance, but some were down the line, God always caused us reunite.

These are the ties that bond, and this is the bond that holds the family together. These are the ties that make every families endurance last forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment